Healthy Feet—Healthy Body
Learn how to massage your feet to:
- improve the funion of your body's organs
- normalize the function of over-active or underachieve glands such as the thryroid and adrenals
- boost your imune system and ward off a looming infection
- relieve back and joint pain
- reduce stress and take away aches and pains
Registration: $120 Includes a special Paulownia wood foot reflexology tool & colour foot chart.
To view the program and to register: www.manishamelwani.com/fundamentals-foot-reflexology/
Workshop conducted by Manisha Melwani.
Location: Please contact Manisha fro address (Richmond Hill)
About the Workshop Teacher : Manisha Melwani is a teacher, writer and speaker who provides spiritual and wellness solutions for life and stress management. Foot reflexology has been a mainstay in Manisha’s life for nearly 30 years. She first learned the basics in Singapore in 1986. She practiced it successfully on herself and others for several years. She went on to get her professional training through the Reflexology Association of Canada (1995) and the Rwo Shur Health Institute in Singapore (1997). She has trained Canadian reflexologists in eastern reflexology (Rwo Shur Method).
For more information, contact: [email protected] 647 292-1992